The Lady Blogger

I Think I'm Charming, You Should Too

Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

'Tis the Season to Get Embarrassingly Drunk at Holiday Parties

There's nothing like the Christmas season to have an excuse to do some solid weekday drinking.Last night I had the good-fortune to attend someone else's company holiday party where I did not have to be accountable for my own actions. This is the second year I have invited myself to this soiree, and a good time is always had by all. 

The standout highlight last year was the discovery of an adorable Christmas catkin, which I promptly stuffed into my purse and has since been proudly displayed on my refrigerator. But for the last 365 days I have struggled with the decision of which festive and slightly homicidal looking kitty to showcase... until a Christmas miracle happened at the dessert table last night and we found a duplicate. Thank you Santa, just like Journey I won't stop believin'.

  Editor's Note: Isn't the way I used a dog magnet to hold up my catkins ironic? Get it? Because they're cats, and it's a dog magnet, and dogs and cats normally don't like each other... Get it?

1 comment: