The Lady Blogger

I Think I'm Charming, You Should Too

Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

An Open Letter to My Neighbors

Howdy Neighbor,


Congratulations on forming your very first death metal noise band! As an avid supporter of the arts, I salute your efforts to bring more live music to Tallahassee. What's more, free live music that we don't even have to leave home to listen to! I was just saying to myself "Geez, my Wednesday nights are really lacking a musically guided journey through the inner circles of hell" and then - BOOM - here you come with your drumming and your screaming. I particularly like how you have found a way to incorporate microphone feedback into your musical style.


Keep up the good work!


XOXOh my God, make it stop--
The Lady Blogger


P.S. I apologize for the impersonal nature of this message. I did a Google search for "Teen Alt-Angsty Screamo Band + Tallahassee" to find your name and contact info, but nothing turned up. I blame SOPA.

No comments:

Post a Comment