The Lady Blogger

I Think I'm Charming, You Should Too

Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Oh, Hey There!

Welcome to my little nook of the Interweb. As a reader of this blog, you have a lot to look forward to, like--
  1. My witty and insightful musings on life in general. But mostly my disastrous attempts at flirting and dating.
  2. The general satisfaction of knowing there is someone out there that is far more awkward and terrible than you are (you're welcome).
That's it, just two things. I like to set the bar low.

So feel free to read, leave comments, or send me e-mails criticizing my lifestyle choices. And for those of you that don't want to miss one single humiliating Lady Blogger moment, you can use the sign-up option to the right to follow by e-mail.

Enjoy!

Love You, Mean It.
The Lady Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment